A collaboration with Fish McGill and Andrew Ringler, Enchanted Forest converted a section of Government Center into a magical experience through participants’ hands-on interaction. The forest contained multiple touch points: interactive networked birds, light play stations, and wooden xylophones. The installation highlights the role of trees as an essential part of our public health infrastructure.
The piece was on view during a night-time art festival called Immersion, part of HUBWeek, October 12–14, 2017.
- Getting Geodesic with it at HUBweek (The Boston Globe)
- HUBweek Brings a Touch of Magic to City Hall Plaza (Metro US)
- HUBweek Brings Interactive Art to Boston (The Huntington News)
- HUBWeek Festival Brings 4 Days of Arts, Science and Technology to Boston (The Patriot Ledger)
- HUBweek Immersion Announcement